Online registration closes on June 12.
The full Congress program is available at http://www.cap.ca/CAP2007-abstracts.pdf and http://www.cap.ca/CAP2007-program.pdf.
The CAP Congress is the most important general physics conference in Canada.
Every year, hundreds of Canadian and international physicists meet at the host
Canadian university to:
- communicate the results of their recent research
- listen to presentations of research across the broad spectrum of physics
sub-disciplines (see Divisions
- exchange ideas and to argue alternate interpretations through informal
- be informed of and to debate matters of science policy
- promote physics education
- conduct the affairs of the Association
- renew old friendships
It is also a time for the Annual General Meeting of the CAP and its Divisions.
This year’s congress will be held in conjunction with the Canadian
Light Source Annual Users' Meeting which will be held at the University
of Saskatchewan June 15 to June 17, 2007. The meeting is a great opportunity
to learn about the progress of the Canadian Light Source, present your recent
synchrotron work and meet fellow users. Joint sessions will be held Sunday,
June 17th. Delegates paying regular fees and attending both full conferences
will receive a discount on their registration fees for each conference.
We look forward to seeing you at the University of Saskatchewan in June 2007.
(306) 966-6445 or 966-6396
- 100th Anniversary - University of Saskatchewan
- 50th Anniversary - U of S Institute of Space and
Atmospheric Studies (ISAS)
- 25th Anniversary - U of S Tokamak